Nature trail at Chorao island
Activities — Outdoors
- Duration: 4 hours
- Difficulty: No Such Thing
- Accomodation: No Accomodation
- Solo Friendly
Visit one of the most prominent areas for migratory birds in the country. The island is also known for the Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary.
Join this beautiful trail, uncover the best of Charao island, and visit one of the most unique temples in the country.
- Guided trail with entrance free
- Snacks and tea
- Boat ride with Jacket
- Personal expenses
How to Reach?
Meeting point: Chodna Ferry terminal
How To Prepare?
Documents – ID proof,
- Go on a scenic boat ride through the mangroves of Dr.Salim Ali Sanctuary.
- Indulge in a local breakfast with a beautiful view.
- Trek to Hillock to witness stunning views of the island.
- Visit the rarest temple in Goa.
- Visit a local tavern.
Discover all local activities near you. #FunThingsToDo on your holidays. Connecting you directly with the providers, we have the lowest prices, certified operators and instant confirmation.
₹2100 per guest
Your enquiry has been sent. We will get back shortly.
Want to customize this experience? Send an enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
You may also like